October 3, 2008

Hello

My name is Anna and I am the new youth services librarian at the Bealeton Library. I moved back to Virginia over the summer after living in Alabama for a couple of years. It feels great to be back in my beautiful home state and I am really enjoying getting to know all of you who use the library here in Bealeton.

I will be helping to plan teen programs for the library and will also be reviewing YA books and posting other tibits on the Library Lounging blog. If you have an idea for a fun event or know of a book, movie or CD we should add to the collection, please be sure to find me next time you're at the Bealeton library. You can also leave a Meebo message for me here on the blog, or better yet, come to the weekly Library Lounge at Bealeton library on Mondays after school.

I just finished Rick Riordan's The Titan's Curse, the third book in the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, which has been satisfying my need for Harry Potter-like adventure fantasy as of late. If you have a second, post a reply and let me know what you've been reading.

Library